The RadixDLT network is secured using a new consensus algorithm called Cerberus, which includes Delegated Proof Of Stake (DPoS) to secure the network against sybil attacks.
As a delegator, staking XRD will allow you to reap rewards on your delegated stake - equal to about ~12.9% APY at the time of this writing. To get started and delegate your XRD, follow these simple steps.
Use the following steps to start staking to StakeUp:
- StakeUp’s validator address for Radix is:
- Open the RadixDLT Desktop Wallet software.
- Send at least 100 XRD to your wallet address. The minimum stake is 90 XRD per transaction, plus at least 10 XRD for transaction fees.
- Open the “Stake & Unstake” tab and insert StakeUps validator address (from above) in the “Validator” field:
- Select the amount that you want to stake. Remember to leave at least one xrd unstaked for transaction fees. Press the “Stake” button and confirm your transaction.
- Enjoy the non-custodial staking.
For more Radix staking options, click here.